Saturday, November 21

epic endings

awooh! i am DONE with school. especially this one! graduation is just 10 days away and i cannot wait to get that stupid piece of paper i've been working my ass off for. but i've got so many things to do before i leave new zealand. for example; pack up all my stuff and move out of the flat, pay off that damn telecom bill (eek!), and pay for my graduation gown! oh man i totally forgot about saving up some money for the Rhythm and Vines tickets... oh well, if i was meant to go to that event, it will happen. but for now i'm just looking forward to a very relaxing summer with friends :) 

what's also great is that i've been stocking up on stuff to take back and sell at my shop. well.. kind of. if i don't end up using the clothes everyday, then i'll be selling it at my little modern op-shop. ooh!! i hope i get a nice shop-lot when i get back to kl! it will be EPIIIIC and i get to do whatever i want to it-meeeheheh! 

that reminds me, i need to buy more shoes. and keep looking for stuff to sell for our flat's garage sale on saturday. hopefully we get rid of everything- and if we make a little cash in the process... eeeeeven betterrr!

this summer is going to be a time i won't forget! catching up and hanging out with college friends while sipping coronas in the sun, how blissful! now the only problem would be whether or not i'd have enough money to help me last till january-oh the troubles of being a newly graduate. oh but the best part is my sister aleia will be chilling with me for a week before she heads back to kl. and the rest of my immediate family will be here for my graduation! i can't wait to see my sisters (even if it is just for 1 day) 

and my birthday will be coming up after that! yay... wow i turn 22 soon! i think friends and i are planning on going to wellington again. just for another eventful weekend! shopping and clubbing; the most perfect equation that sums up a fun birthday. that's if people have enough money to come along, if not... it'll just be my sister and i

No comments:

Post a Comment