Monday, February 1

onto the next one

oooh my goodness, i've been slacking off big time! i've been traveling so much lately and being busy spending time with friends and family. so a brief update; i have left new zealand permanently and am going to resume my life in malaysia. my last days in nz were really sweet, i spent days and late nights with my ex bf and we talked about the random things in our lives; like we always did. and then i departed with my pop-up book in my arms and tears in my face. i couldn't stop crying until i halfway through my trip. got back to kl and my mom and sisters welcomed me home with my new car, yay! brand new paint job and seat covers. a few days later, my sisters and i left for jakarta, for jennab's touch rugby iasas tourney. iskl's boys rugby and girls touch got 6th place... but they enjoyed the games and the experience over everything else.

and now i'm back in hometown, k-town to find myself up in the air and lost for things to do. i think i'll apply for a job to some of the local magazines... i can see they need a few lessons here and there about desiiiiign. :| eek, it's a bit cringy to be quite honest. lol maybe i'll send an email with a few suggestions! so i'm thinking juice mag, envy, and cleo. those are 3 on my list so far haha! yay! hope everyone's summer/winter break was fulfilling

No comments:

Post a Comment