Wednesday, February 10

i've started sketching again! yay! so now i'll be able to add more illustrations to my collection :) i'm quite proud of that. i've been working on one illustration a day. that way, by the time i need to give my uncle some designs for tshirts, i'll have a heap to choose from. HOORAH. i just had breakfast and i'm just chilling at the dining table on the balcony to let the food settle. wooh! big meal. and then... maybe tomorrow, i'll head to ikea and choose me some drawing desks and other furniture for the office. AND MY NEW MAC.... finally.... a bigger screen rather than this 13inch to work on my digital work. i'm not complaining bout my laptop, just the fact that it gets a little tiring when i'm working on details and large-scale images.

agenda for today: shisha, sleep, lunch/dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment